We ran across the shore, hand in hand. The feeling that swept across me was just grand. I looked at you and smiled. You looked me in the eyes, then I looked up at the sky. Before I met you, life seemed unbearable, everything I did seemed regrettable. I wanted to end it all. I would leave this world someday anyways. I felt as if nothing was going my way. I felt worse every day. I no longer found life fun. So I wanted to end it with a gun. I wanted to end my pain, for I felt as if I had nothing to gain. I was done with life, I wanted to die. Death seemed like a gift, that was just out of reach, but no longer. I had my plan. I was ready to die, as I felt my life was no longer steady. But then, before I could end my life, GOD had us meet. I knew there was something special about you right away. We became close, and our feelings for each other grew. Then we became a couple. The chains of depression no longer bounded me, for they had broken. I remember this, and hold you tight. I give thanks to GOD, and I kiss you.
Thank you GOD for Diana <3
Thank you Diana for giving me my life back <3
;A; Oh Glob, I lav you too baby <333
ReplyDeleteI love u more<3
ReplyDeleteI love you the most <333 ;A;
ReplyDeleteI still love u more infinity and beyond <3
ReplyDelete