Friday, February 22, 2013

I know the pain depression causes, I suffered through it. I felt pain every day, I wanted to end it. I had given up on life. I locked myself in my room, and waited for my doom. I wanted to die, they would get over me anyways. every night I would cry, till my eyes went dry. I felt like no other human would miss me if I left. I fell on my knees, I plotted my death. I wanted to end my pain. No more suffering. I wanted to end it all. I wanted to fall victim to my own plans. before I could act, I met a girl. Her name is Diana, she and I were soon friends, and we kept growing closer. We eventually became a couple.  Death would have to wait another day. I was free. I was no longer afraid to be me. I was no longer afraid to fall in love. I had fallen in love, and my depression had ended. Never be afraid to love with all your heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment