lets compare two of the most popular and greatest human vocalists ever recorded, the voice, Steve Perry (the best voice) and the showman Freddie Mercury. a little contest. let's go!
both are famous, Freddie wrote we are the champions, Steve was one of the writers for don't stop believing. both are very influential. I give the voice to Steve, but the performance slightly to Freddie both put on a show in their own way. Round one goes to Steve.
Round two.
remember that one? Freddie sang his song while he had aids.......any way you want it, addicting song, a lot of people would say the music video was cheesy, due to dedication and performance, I call Freddie the winner of round 2.
final round. these songs were also very influential. we will rock you is over 40 years old, and still popular with all kinds of people. open arms, was journey's song back then, it brought people together, was the song for so many couples.
open arms sends a chill in my spine and makes me tingly. brings people together. we will rock you is fun and catchy. I will say Steve one this round. I did not add Boh Rhap because it uses God's name in vain if you ask my, in the operatic part, in a foreign language. also still hard to understand. I would still pick open arms. winner: Steve Perry
No comments:
Post a Comment